Links

TEAM Ireland | Swords Baptist Church | Videos about the Ministry

If you would like to financially partner with me in God's ministry to the Irish, click the link below:

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Life is a Journey that Requires Reflection


Reflection.  In a culture that is fast-paced and stops for nothing, it is so difficult to take a step back and reflect.  But oh, the things that we may miss if we never slow down and reflect on the wonders of life!  God has blessed me with so many incredible opportunities, people, situations, and things, yet when I fail to slow down and reflect upon these blessings, I fail to fully enjoy the superb life that He has given me.  I get distracted by the worries and cares of everyday life and I lose sight of the beautiful picture that God is painting in my story and journey with Him.  Taking time to be still and reflect helps me to think deeply about life rather than just going through the motions.  

I hope that this blog will help me to slow down and think deeply about life and God's goodness throughout it.  And in the process of this reflection, I hope also to reflect the love and encouragement of Christ to whomever may read these thoughts.  Thank you for joining me on this journey!


2 comments: